ICT networks for the new Park Hyatt Hotel in the Viaduct Harbor.
OCL has won the tender for the supply and implementation of the total ICT networks for the new Park Hyatt Hotel in the Viaduct Harbor.
This is a new build hotel and offers its guests state of the art technology throughout the building. OCL scope of works include:
- Supply and install WIFI thought out the building
- Supply and install IP PBX Phone system
- Supply and install Hotel Billing system
- Supply and install ICT Infrastructure servers and switches for the Hotel BMS system
- Installation of cabling for the CCTV, Access Control and Security system
- CAT6A Data Cabling throughout the hotel including guest rooms in excess of 2,500 outlets